No current vacancies.
Petersfield, Hampshire, UK
World leader in broadcast media technology, InSync Technology, is expanding its sales presence and launching new cloud and hardware solutions for its growing sales channel. With nearly 20 years of heritage in delivering leading technology to the broadcast industry with OEM and own brand technology, employee owned InSync offers a unique and exciting prospect for an ambitious person who wishes to put their stamp on a rapidly growing market opportunity.
InSync is seeking a capable and ambitious Channel Manager to interact with its channel partners and distributors in the media broadcast technology industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a new and key role, suiting someone with initiative, get up and go involving a combination of sales, marketing strategy and stakeholder management, so experience in these fields is essential. You will need to be comfortable with building and growing customer relationships at different levels in an organisation from technical to commercial and up to CEO level. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in a business or marketing field and several years of broadcast industry experience; however, we will consider channel management experience from a similar technology industry.
Channel Manager responsibilities
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Sales forecasting and resource management
- Create a strategy to improve sales uptake, efficiency and profitability
- Produce sales collateral, presentations and training material
- Contribute to the marketing plan to raise the InSync profile
- Build and maintain channel packages for customer education and rewards
- Design, delivery and maintenance of channel management process and procedures
- Organise and participate in customer events
- Meet and exceed sales targets
Channel Manager requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / business or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Strong customer facing presentation and communication skills
- CRM software proficiency, including trouble ticketing systems
- Demonstrable experience of setting and achieving targets
- Experience of SaaS product sales
- Experience of negotiating up to CEO level
- MS Office proficiency
- Leadership skills and experience
- Understanding of broadcast media or production technology preferred
- Flexible / hybrid home and office working
- Share Incentive Programme
Embedded Software Engineer
Petersfield, Hampshire, UK
InSync Technology design, manufacture and produce world-class broadcast video conversion solutions, in hardware, software and in the cloud; any sport or other live TV that’s originated from overseas has likely been processed by our technology.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated software engineer to join our embedded software team, contributing to the development of sophisticated video and audio processing solutions. Integral to the role is attention to both the planning and testing process, such that the development can be optimised without any degradation in product quality or reliability. Reporting to the product leader, you will apply and improve youressential skills developing the new range of cutting-edge standards conversion hardware products, packed with more capabilities than ever before. You will also offer your expertise in supporting the existing range of industry-leading hardware products. You will expand your knowledge and skills through increased engagement with the full product life cycle. You will also receive the support and guidance of a team of experienced engineers, with a focus on collaborative working. Finally, as a dedicated team player, you will have the opportunity to share knowledge and mentor others.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Python, Bash and C/C++ demonstrated in a formal development process
- Fluency with Subversion and Git
- Linux experience
- Skills and experience in problem solving, debugging, testing and validation
- Ability to take a feature requirement from conception through design
and implementation to testing, with the guidance and supervision of a
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bare metal development (CPU bring-up, boot loader development etc.)
- Linux driver development
- Experience building Linux distributions using Yocto Project
- Familiarity with a number of IP network protocols, network debugging techniques and relevant application layer development
- Experience using GUI toolkits (GTK, Qt etc.)
- Broadcasting knowledge
We only deal with selected agencies. CVs submitted by any agency not already contracted with us will not be considered.
Eligibility to work in the UK
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. We do not accept CVs from candidates requiring sponsorship.
Working for InSync Technology
InSync Technology is a successful Employee-owned business providing hardware and software products and services to broadcast and media markets. Since our inception in 2003, InSync has specialised in development of highly efficient signal processing hardware and software products, with a focus on motion compensated frame rate and format conversion (standards converters). In addition to a competitive salary, you will benefit from working within a small, friendly team, in a pleasant environment, and will have the opportunity to join the employee share ownership scheme.
We can also offer an energetic and supportive environment where the adage ‘work hard and play hard’ could not be more true. With much more in the social calendar than a lively annual Christmas party, the team has enjoyed excursions including trips to Rome, Barcelona, the Isle of Wight, Amsterdam and Paris to socialise, foster team cohesion and celebrate success.
Health and well-being are fully acknowledged as contributory factors to long term success for both employees and the business. Within the company you will find pursuits such as windsurfing, cycling and running are enjoyed as part of day to day life. Many staff cycle to work and cycling has featured in after-work social and team-building activities. An annual outing sees a number of staff spend a weekend cycling the South Downs Way. The runners are always happy to welcome new staff to join a biweekly lunchtime run.
Petersfield is an attractive market town with a lively cosmopolitan feel. In addition to a variety of shops, cafés, restaurants and pubs, it has good transport links, not least direct access to the A3 and a mainline railway station. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, InSync is located within the newly created South Downs National Park. Plenty of options exist for setting up home, with easy commuting from cities such as Guildford, Portsmouth and Southampton or a host of nearby towns and villages to suit a variety of tastes and budgets.
Junior software engineer
“I couldn’t imagine a more supportive, friendly or rewarding company to work at than InSync. I’m constantly inspired by the work ethic and competency of my colleagues, impressed by the breadth of opportunities and meaninful responsibility, and growing through new challenges and education. InSync is durable, dynamic, and ethical, in constant pursuit of better, whilst being a fantastic place to work.”
Junior Embedded engineer
“When I first joined InSync I was really impressed by the employee ownership culture. I found a very supportive working environment which I immediately appreciated. I have received plently of opportunities to learn and develop new skills. The projects that I have been working on have been both challenging and interesting. I am grateful to be part of a company of hard working, motivated and supportive people.”