InSync Technology can offer a range of custom training options. Subjects range from:
- Operational training – the efficient use of InSync technology.
- Maintenance training– focused on the after sales support of our technology
- Technology – masterclass approach which can cover a large range of topics related to image processing and conversion
These can be fulfilled directly or through our partners. In either case, our approach is to execute a training needs analysis to fully understand the scope of knowledge transfer required. We can then be fully flexible in terms of devising the scope, number/type of delegates and training location.
Components of InSync software support:
- Contact via phone business hours 9am-5pm UK time
- Contact via email
- Access to maintenance releases/bug fixes
- On site attendance by InSync support engineer (additional fee)
- Dedicated VPN for remote diagnostics (additional fee)
Currently all InSync hardware products are delivered on an OEM basis via industry partners. Details of product support is available from these partners.
InSync Technology offers a comprehensive range of after-sales software support services. Whilst we offer standard levels of support, we understand that different customers have different needs and so can tailor your coverage accordingly.