Complete product design
InSync Technology offers a comprehensive range of design services specialising in products for the broadcast industry. Our extensive experience and wide range of proprietary IP enable us to rapidly take a design from concept to manufacture.
As an established broadcast electronics design company, InSync has the capability to specify, design, manufacture and test complete high-specification products and provide on-going support to OEM clients. InSync creates value by enabling clients to expand their product ranges rapidly whilst maintaining tight control over technical performance, quality, ergonomics and interfaces.
The service model is flexible to suit the clients’ preferences and may range from adhering to a detailed client requirement to InSync generating a complete original product specification in addition to subsequent product development. Under all circumstances the products will be prototyped and CE qualified by InSync. Production manufacture may be undertaken by InSync or transferred to the clients’ manufacturing facility.
InSync services include:
- Product proposals, specifications and costing
- Ergonomic and mechanical design
- Control panel and GUI development
- Design for manufacture
- Prototype and pre-production manufacturing
- Safety, EMC testing and qualification
- Optional production manufacturing
Sub Assembly and Board-Level Design
InSync will also undertake the design and manufacture of sub-assemblies for integration into clients’ products.
Past examples include:
- Modular card families for proprietary broadcast rack systems
- Interface and conversion cards for OEM products
- Reference board designs for device manufacturers
- Video & audio pre-processing for ingest servers
Throughout the design process the design team will work closely with the clients’ Product Management team to ensure on-time delivery, technical support and feature updates.
InSync’s extensive familiarity with control solutions enables us to quickly and efficiently integrate with proprietary backplane systems or sub-assembly control architectures.